Thursday, May 31, 2007

haha i spent my whole day (almost) with enli today!
shopping killed my/our feet. as in, really! screw heels. haha but it was still happy and nice! :D it's been so long since i last had such a nice shopping trip! (minus the malfunctioning escalator, the heartstopping jaywalking, AND THE HUGE CROWD)
and then there's the UAN HAHA.
anyway superdog is really good. aiyar i cant rmbr the name but anw it's like this place at vivo that sells hotdogs and super yum burgers! it was so filling and tasty :D food, oh food. it's my only #1 LOVE.
i cant say enough how well-spent this vesak day holiday is. (on top of the school hols) ENLI LET'S DO IT AGAIN, BUT MAYBE WE CAN MUG FIRST? :D
love plenty girl! I AM SO HAPPY TODAY FOR YOU, I AM SO HAPPY TODAY FOR MYSELF, I AM SO HAPPY TODAY.

it's been a while!

No comments: