Saturday, June 30, 2007

love's a surprise.

we took our height and weight on friday. i swear i saw the needle move at the speed of light. it wasn't THAT bad because i didn't weigh 1000000 tonnes like i imagined, but what made me more !@&*# was that apart from ting and terri chia, stupid jieli found out my weight too! rawrh. i wonder why he keeps appearing in front of me all of a sudden. so, friday was all about fats, with ben and sam my wonderful ex-classmates attacking my softest spot, health talk about dieting, and height&weight taking.

anyway my tongue ulcer's here to stay i'm afraid. it's been a week and it's not gone yet! ))): for an entire week i've been forgoing food in school because the ulcer hurt so much. okay things aren't that bad yet but i haven't been eating enough and that's bad for health because my body will just expand instead. hi fatty bom bom.

and listen, venezia is a sham with all the diet-friendly rubbish because the high sugar content just makes up for what's missing. talk about 99& fat-free and what not.

okay i should go do my tutorial now! and put the annoying powder on my ulcer, then scream silently in pain. byeeee.


love always catches us by surprise.

No comments: