Sunday, July 01, 2007

jane shilton.

today i spotted 5 +2 familiar faces! alina eow, this j1 ac-nh junior, enli, qiwei, kelvin! and some guy who acted in growing up, plus a celebrity hair stylist. that makes 5 +2, doesn't it? heh heh. anyway my parents and i went to the shops at raffles hotel arcade for fun. actually we only visited the louis vuitton shop. oh my tian it was really an eye opener, as in the people there shop like free! i mean, one bag's about 6000bucks at the very least, and they don't buy only one. that's crazy! maybe horrifying will be a better word :O went to library to read gp stuff after scouring the whole of raffles city, while my parents went home to rest. and then of course i met them for dinner. that was when something super embarrassing happened. i literally buried my face into my hands and couldn't react for ages. sheesh, maybe i need to be a little brighter D: but anyway after seeing so many people at westmall i finally conclude that bukit batok's no longer an ulufied place according to goh hui zhen (:

I WILL/MUST STUDY TMR.

No comments: