Saturday, May 06, 2006

goshness. i woke up feeling damn tired cos of my period :/
so i didnt go jog w my parents haha.
went thru the usual routine of my saturday morning hahahas.
parents wanted to go town tdy so i obliged (:
walked around trying to find stuff for wedding dinner, but to no avail.
as in, my mum la. i alrdy have my stuff.
my dad bought shoes and shirts.

haha.
oh yeah anw we went to this nice place called leonidas or smth.
its like this coffee place that sells exquisite chocolates.
and has nice swiss donuts!



i think its tiny for $2.30 but its really good (:
and they serve coffee with complimentary chocolates!
okay sorry im exclaiming about food so much.

anyway, these days were filled w stickers and more stickers stuck on our uniforms from the elected councillors campaigning.


aaron's card! i think it's so cool.


other erm. freebies and stickers. lol.

ivan said i looked like a billboard w all the stickers on my uniform o.-

oh i wanna go for restless3 and superhero night! (:
superhero night promises a night full of performances and all la.
should be quite nice.
shall get people to go w me (:

anyway.
sometimes i like to imagine i can sing but i know its all bullshit cos i cant -.-
HAHA.

i read half of my gp package today!
ACCOMPLISHED :DD

and i think my phone bill's gonna reach skyhigh again :/

No comments: