Thursday, May 25, 2006

today i felt so much like ponning the rest of the day.
cos melody and cherilyn they smuggled themselves out of the school.
with noel and leone. haha okay la not rly.
anw yah.
almost went w them, but in the end huizhen came t school.
like, finally.
so tingting huizhen and i played volleyball.
haha.

after a while wilbert and hongngiap joined in.
and we played for even longer.
(: i love thursday breaks.
it's like games day t me!
now im kinda like. i want t join volleyball.
cos it's like, so fun. haha.
but even if i want t i think have t go through trials cos like suddenly alot of people want t join. oh man.
see if after hols still got squash anot.
just smsed ms azlina.
if dont have then think im looking for charlotte tang tmr t see if i can join.

oh btw i got the rudest shock of my life when my name was on the 'jc1 failures' for napha test. like, wth!
i freaking didnt FAIL.
my goodness.
i freaking deserve my silver to its very end la.
if not for my sbj i'd have gotten gold.
so now what they're telling me t do it again?
shit them la :/

TOMMOROWS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! :D
rejoice w me people.

No comments: