Monday, May 22, 2006

oh man.
i just freaking spent six bucks odd on cab.
:x
i missed chem and math tdy and i feel rly guilty.
like yeah, im on pink slip, but still.

gastric problem, again. wth.
freaking wasted 19bucks on consultation fees when the doctor didnt rly do much -.-
gosh.
i think my whole family has been visiting the doctor quite abit.

i did abit of thermochem tutorial tdy.
accomplished!
i think i need tuition :x anything t improve my grades.
ESPECIALLY CHEMISTRY. (and math, actually)

oh man.
i think im stupid.
i failed my chemicalbonding cls test.
like, nothing new, i barely scraped thru' the first one.
and my brother was like saying it's impossible t fail a test like that.
he rly made me feel like i was stupid. freaking.

i slept at twoplus in the morning and woke up at fiveplus t prepare for schools.
thus the eyebags and swollen eyes.
so i wore specs t sch. i looked like a nerd! (:

noel's not my friend anymore!
cos he said my eyebags were so ugly.

im very happy that i managed t help someone pass 2.4run tdy (:
it's rly rly satisfying, when you realise you're of some help in one way or another, even if it's just asking the person t keep going.

im so glad things are finally fine.
for now at least. (:

OH. i napped today!
makes me feel so good.

No comments: