Tuesday, January 01, 2008

hello happy new year evarybardyyyy (:
i just got home to two fuming parents who didnt come out of their room to scold me, thank God. anyway i spent my eve to new year day transition at watchnight service, then with people ive never really been with before (mostly), the songxuan zhiyang daozhi reuben nathan hongen bunch and zhijing who later joined us; as well as had many many first times thanks to them lol :D chilled out at the bar zhijing was working at while waiting for him to knock off. and on the way with them i had: my first hoegaarden, my first tequilla sunrise, my first fluffy duck, my first foosball game, my first running around with a stream of balloons, my first dough fritters with soya bean milk, my first chicken rice (in ages), my first time gallivanting around on the streets of orchard late into the wee hours of the day, my first time exchanging more than 10 lines in conversation to my company (except zhiyang and zhijing and daozhi la), my first witnessing of hordes and hordes of er, foreign workers getting exciteddd over the new year hur hur. very eventful, very memorable yes.

2007 is officially really over, i dont know how that happened, really! life was really all about complaining about the coming A's, and then mugging for them when the big thing really came. did reasonably okay for prelims (that explains the good progress award) and then when the real thing came i just slipped real bad ): tea party and venezia became our haven when studies got too tiring and we were in no better mood to wait hours just for a single last period. pe (my most favouritest subject) to my dismay slowly became optional. churchies slowly came into my life when i began talking to them more online and off. but many friends slowly drifted away at the same time, especially the old ones. it became quite hard to even hold a normal how-it-used-to-be conversation. began trying to love and embrace everyone even though i have nothing good to say about some particular people. embraced food as well and bade farewell to dieting. morphed into an elmo with a silent 'l'. countless cold wars at home to the extent that it began snowing (ha ha ha). many many things that happened, good or bad. but the thing is that, all the fun the good stuff brings ultimately erases the angst and upsetness the bad stuff has caused, so what's really most important is to end and start a year with a big bang so the bad stuff gets reduced to a nil.

which i just did (:

thankful for the wonderful company, really ♥

P.S. i hope true yoga calls me back tmr to confirm with me my work times so i can be at ease already. i asked them that day 'does that mean i get the job?' they said 'yes'. so why does everything still feel so surreal lol.

No comments: