Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wah shit la I was such an emo wreck last night now I look at my previous entry and I feel like what-was-I-doing-??? seriously. Okay I am always like that so forgive me. Anyway yes I gotta leave for work in half an hour's time and that's like bad 'cos I haven't gotten anything ready yet. And I gotta learn something about makeup soon because I suck at it but I probably gotta start using it soon. Okay gotta zoooooom bye I finally don't feel so anti-social anymore. We've all got a choice and I think I chose to sulk in one corner for many many days. And I'm happier because tomorrow I knock off at 430 and then after that I'm just gonna go shopping around. And I'm even happier because I'm gonna eat at tcc one day during my break time with Zhiyang! (: YAY. TCC IS GREAT.

OKAY BYEBYE HAPPY DOING EVERYTHING KIDS (:

No comments: