Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hi darlings! To those who care, days've been good. Work's kept me busy and I've been quite happy at work thanks to my happywappy colleagues and everyone's been taking good care of me because I'm like a kid to them and the boys told me they will protect me HAHA. Andandand I bought the Sarah Jessica Parker Covet perfume because I tried the sample and it smells so good. Because I bought it out of my own pocket I gotta go collect that damned good progress award to make up for the $$ gone from my bank account. Aiyo omg I'm addicted to the xing guang da dao thing all because I was watching it with the remaining few consultants one night on youtube when I was supposed to photocopy schedules. Okay bye I'm off to watch tv and then go sleep already hope everybody's fine! The last thing I want to happen to me now is to be fired hahaha. Okay bye this is such a redundant entry.

No comments: