Friday, June 09, 2006

i think i think alot.

ohkay.
i must type this first if not i forget.
i finally found out the song that made gareth gates famous is SAYITISNTSO!
i was wondering like eons ago and everyone told me it was tooserioustoosoon.
and i was like. NO!. haha so there.

ive got bruises all over cos of volleyb.
doesnt matter.
i think im dropping out on monday.
the most go for last trg on monday, then im telling her im not continuing.
its making me so tired, and i take so long to pick up the skill.
dont wna lag the whole team la.
sick.

went for lunch w the volleyballers.
very enjoyable.
now i understn why sam said the other time his senior told him the closest friends one'l ever have in ac are from the same cca.
sick leh my ccas all so slack how t have close friends?!
actually can la haha clsmates yay.

on a lighter note, i met ep and zengliang at ntuc tdy!
like, of all places ntuc. sick right?
what a pleasant surprise! and ep shun bian paid for my lemon aloe (:
im so happy next friday'l be outing for all of us! the humongous gang :DD

i hope i dont fall sick cos we had t do our rounds in the rain tdy :x
it's damn sick my throat's still hurting like hell.
man my mum thinks im damn weak cos she thinks the volleyb trg caused me t fall sick and not recover.
tsk.

ohoh. project runway is so good (:

No comments: