Sunday, June 18, 2006

shit ):

so, nothing new.
i cried over that devil show again.
it's so super tearjerking i finally caught all the episodes i missed.
you know i feel rly good after crying each time.
even if it means crying during a show.
i feel like i cried my heart out and everything's fine and tmr will be a good day.
all because i let my emotions loose instead of bottling them up.
it might be a sign of weakness to some.
a sign of immaturity.
someone useless who thinks that tears will solve all problems.
but everyone has different ways of expressing themselves. and i do it the crying way.
which is why i think ive been crying all my life.
when im rly happy or the slightest bit upset.
aah. donno what prompted me t say all that shit.

on a lighter note.
i finally bought my honeybunches of oat w almonds! (:
im a food girl even though i dont dare t eat almost all of what i frequently crave for :/

No comments: