Sunday, June 11, 2006

mytoeisGROSS):

i gotta start studying like, real soon.
cos terms are just 2 weeks away.
at least ive filed up all my stuff.
now, that's a good start.

my dad's mad he said he's considering upgrading t a bmw.
OH MY.
diamonds are a woman's best friend.
cars/gadgets/soccer are a man's -.-

i saw this pair of timberland wedges it's rly quite pretty and comfy t wear.
but it's a freaking $1o1.15 after discount wth.
so much for the GREAT singapore sale -.-
i can buy so many other things w it.

yay i think my throat's getting better.
pizzahut here i come. (soon)
haha ive been eating more carbs these days (finally) cos i managed t convince myself that i deserve all the food after all the 3.2k runs during trgs.

im contemplating chemistry tuition.
unless someone offers t tutor me for free?

tv makes me happy.
i love the 8oclock and 9oclock drama serials on ch55 :D
i love how the love btwn the characters develop it makes me want t fall in love again cos it's so darn sweet ((:

i think girls like t fantasise.

No comments: