Thursday, July 20, 2006

晴天

snippet of my lovely outing out (:


koped from yewseng. SO COOL RIGHT (:


the balloon is freaking pretty thanks to lovely qixin who remembered i love lovely balloons (:


i was looking at my phone and so was she but i look like i was closing my eyes -.-


twentyeight! pooling grounds. so freaking coincidental that we got table 28. a number that was once special to me. oh, qixin too.


the dudes who were there. except yuzheng the melman ):
dont have picts of juin and enli :x but anw they were there too (:

so they were the fantabulous bunch who made my day beautifully complete.



school was alright until the very end.
auurrgh.
played frisbee/ volleyb for awhile.
in my uniform lah! darn i think i stank from then onwards.
gsc was kinda hilarious we forced cornelius to the corner so he was the only guy in the entire row.
and lao shi sided me today by telling ayong not to call me bad names cos im pretty.
HAHAHA.
but then she also said before that all her students are pretty in her eyes.

oh at the end of the day i felt so sick and was glad that lessons were over.
so i didnt go np to play netball in the end though i told peilin wld.
sorry babe ): i wished i cld go too but i didnt have the attire nor mood.

i think i might go gym tmr. MIGHT.
i always say i might but i end up not going.
is there any chance that the babes'l be playing netball at np again?
maybe i can drop by.
haha.

okay off to dinner even though im freaking not hungry.
oh i discovered a simple concoction of nutella + icecream cone tastes heavenly.
so now you know why i aint hungry (:

my lovely balloon is a step away from being totally deflated ):

雨都停了 天都亮了 我们还不懂

*edited.
actually i feel guilty for slacking off like hell after knowing everyone's like. mugging.
okay tmr i shall be a good girl and listen during lessons, do my work, exercise, and study. (:
yes i will.

No comments: