Sunday, July 09, 2006

youmustbethinkingimhavingitgood.

i cant believe this and im losing grip of myself.
if there's one thing i hate it has got to be this.
and its making me so angry i swear i regretted being so civil.
maybe its good in the sense that it saves me from all the explanations.
i am so disappointed at the way you're taking things.
perhaps just as much as the way you're feeling after all that's been said.
i apologised, you refused.i guess there's nothing much thats left to be said.
if thats the way you're taking it, thats the way you choose to see things, thats the way you're dealing with it.
i wont bother salvaging what's already little of our perhaps already non-existent friendship.
more than friends. less than friends.
im really pissed in a way so calm that im spurting contradicting lines.
and so forgive me for my childish ways im just not ready to fit into your definition of an angelic, non-disgusting, non-assholic person.

No comments: