Friday, September 29, 2006

happy happy (:

twang aiyun was so sweet today she gave us girls a little heart w her message on it.
made my day! she even tried to draw a jigglypuff on the heart.
it doesnt look like one, but it looks cute anyway teehee.
so sweet :DD



tgif, i welcome this little break! yupyup.
gp was kinda alright but i wouldnt say i'd do well cos language papers are unpredictable.
lets just hope my essay argument was strong enough cos ive a feeling it isnt.
boongoon is so funny and easy to trick.
huizhen and i were in a conspiracy to stick this piece of paper that writes 'im a pig, kick me :)' on people's backs. and boongoon didnt realise i stuck it on her!!
oh my, im so cool hahaha.
it was cold and lonely sitting at the corner of the lt doing the dreadfully long paper but thank goodness there's always huizhen behind me and all the whispers despite the irritating teacher screaming for us to be quiet.

the biggest monster is silence.

No comments: