Thursday, September 07, 2006

` qihui // says:
dont think too much about it
` qihui // says:
love your books instead
` qihui // says:
ANW, ure truly still a dumb woman


such is what makes her so endearing. haha maybe you need to see the whole convo to really understand why i feel so strongly about it but no, im not gna paste the whole chunk and let the world know about my dark secrets. i love her, still the same old woman who floods her microwave oven when trying to cook instant noodles, who feels vulnerable and tears to sad songs on emo nights, whom i affectionately refer to as the 'low iq, high eq' dumb woman (she thinks the same about me too) :DD

i feel like giving up on my studies and like, do well enough just to get promoted, or even advanced to j2.
i find myself losing strength and will to stay on this tough path towards promos.
but i think i'll study tmr.
and make tmr yet the most productive day of the whole week.

oh how the nights suck madly.
and how i hate to be bothered by stupid weight issues and what the freaking doctor said and more.
and of course, that.
oh, nostalgy. my life seems to revolve around my old schl pallies.
not that that isnt good, just that now i feel so detached from jc cos it's like going back to the post olvls period.
i tell you one week holidays are so pointless they make you want to have fun whole day long and just when you're finally enjoying your well deserved break they take it away and start schl with all the nasty reminders that promos are around the corner and then reiterate all the requirements to make it as a j2 next year.
and then you recall you barely flipped the pages of your notes.
but maybe, maybe. that only applies for ME.
ha ha.
all the to-be j1s next year, see you guys at ac orientation 2007!

i think im spouting nonsense non stop and like, talking to myself?
IT'S THE NIGHT.
i cant stop rambling.
thanks to all who told me to study after seeing my nick.
i realised it wasnt of great use either cos there simply aint enough persuasion and reason for me to tear my ass of the computer seat.
but STILL, thanks (:
reminds me of yuzheng's nick whenver major exams are nearing:
buying motivation.
hahaha see i told you im reminded of all the secondary schl gimmicks.

right.
someone interested to study w me tmr in the afternoon?
i think not, im too repulsive heh heh.

nights, world.
i love that little blessings like the darlings in my life suddenly appear and remind me that life's still worth living cos of you guys (:
which reminds me.
i wanted to say that i finally understand why some girls slit their wrists just to get their boyfriends' attention, in cases of hostile breakups.

shrugs.

i watched in healing hands III that holding pee may lead to kidney failure.
(it's a doctor drama serial by the way, smth like. ER? yup.)
i'l go pee later after this entry.



every little thing that you do,
baby im amazed by you.

No comments: