Monday, September 18, 2006

what a rainy day.

recorded my voice on huizhen's mp3.
yes i love singing. now she'l always remember my voice :D

i wish i could change schools, i wish i could just drop out, but i know i cant always have things going my way.
maybe this is one of yet another process of growing up i have to go through sooner or later.
i'd better do good for my promos or that's it man. another dreadful year stuck in ac.
bloody hell.

my entries are getting pointless.

will not go to schl tmr except for math.

did not sign up for being an ogl. no regrets. will probably suck as one anyway.
which means i can go for alpha camp i think.

maybe i had it all too soon, which is why im made to experience the feeling of losing it all at the same time.

got back sixty bucks from volleyb. yes $$$ = time to hit the stores, soon. i need some instant retail therapy.

because i trust that You will only have my interests at heart.


too nice, or too fake?

No comments: