Sunday, April 09, 2006

okay so anyway here's my blog again (:
the dark ages are over im happy again so here's a new start!
but i bet nobody realised cos they dont read my blog zzz 0.-

tutoring was good i met some really great kids (:
ben's student ( DAISY :D ) for instance, who's also claudia's church friend.
that kid even smsed 'goodnight sis' la. i think that's super sweet considering i only knew him for a few hours.
yeah played table tennis w ben during supposedly interaction time too.
my maiden attempt! super fun.
there was food as well.
ahhh, glorious food.
the whole point of table tennis was to counter the food intake actually :/
im so gna attend the next session :D

today. went out w my family! to eat.
and then shop. haha.
abit xim tia i spent almost all my retarded savings on a bag.
my brother paid for my heels! yay.
eternally grateful :DD
ate gelato waffle as well!
peanut caramel :D low fat natural no preservative somemore.
too good to miss right!
and im prolly gna have crazy pe tmr.
so there!

squeezed out my lab report and gp essay.
both lousifiedly done i hope i dont get comments like no effort, or like, shittified marks :/
i still have chem tut which im gna do during tmr's long break :/
oh shits i might just play my breaks away la.

havent borrowed blazer and tie and all that stuff yet! :X oh no.
lazy to rent, lazy to borrow.
tsktsk. im lazy as a pig.
oh, and that freaking pair of court shoes.
you know my parents forgot they had to attend the speech day la!
WTH.

i think i still owe many people presents.
and i have yet to wash my smelly shoes.
oh yeah tmr cherilyn melody twang and i are gonna wear identical hair clips to school!
so exciting.
but they'l look pretty w it cos they've long hair and ive short ): booshhit.

i must watch my language from now on in case i teach all the bad things to the kids daisy keeps reminding me about it everytime i say smth haha but the more i get reminded the more i say those words.
oh no.

happy birthday to the april fools!
namely lau puipui. 4april.
and ng qihui the stupid woman. 5april. :D.
both extreme pink lovers haha

okayes end of long entry goodbye.
i think when you sleep longer your stomach will be less fat.
cos the food will be digested.
haha i thinks? lol.

No comments: