Sunday, April 30, 2006

a sunday!
i love sundays (:

my family originally planned to go bugis but i guess the weather stopped us.
so yeah.
we all mass napped :D
i had a nasty dream.
or maybe a series.
goshh :/

yah so we went to causeway point for dinner, and er. to spend the remaining sixty bucks worth of shopping vouchers.
lol.
my mum was looking for evening gowns cos we're attending 2 wedding dinners soon i think.
then being the idiot that i was i chose some to try too.
hahaha.
and guess what.
in the end i bought instead of my mum, though i didnt intend to!
quite spastic huh.
it's this purple polka dotted tube dress.
sounds scary but i think it looks cute! :D

my gosh my parents super nice i told them i wanted to study tmr and they decided to put off their shopping trip tmr to next week so i wont feel left out (:
so i shall study! :D
man the cheque so mahfun have to deposit it then withdraw the money.
zz.
i shall spend a tiny amount of the hundredandfifty bucks to buy a wallet (:
or rather i kinda made a pact w my mummy if i score >2o out of 30 for bio test.
she shall pay for me :D

hahas.
so im off to study!
soon. i think.

No comments: