Friday, April 28, 2006

speech day!

LOVES to:

juin and enli for coming (: and the nice little dinner together. hahaha.
ben for paying all the cab fees and helping me carry my blazer without me asking (:
spencer (and ben) for shouting my name when i went up to receive the prize!
qihui for waiting outside the GO just to give me a hug and say grats (:
the juniors who shook my hand! sweet ones.
mr pandian! haha. for being the silly one like he always is :D

no. 1 was stuffy uncomfortable.
i tied my own tie! -jumps in accomplishment (:
looked spastic but hecks.
reception was unbelievably good.
juin, enli and i had our dinner in sch despite our initial plans to go out to eat.
didnt rly get to see all the old friends but kinda cool to be back.
like yay, im the senior. wahahah.

so anw, had a nice little chat with that two pigs (:
enjoyable quiet night out, thanks for having dinner w me!
and kinda letting me be the queen cos i was the prize winner.

lovely day (:
oh hope noel's feeling way better! dont feel troubled anymore not good for health.
and grats to council nominees! haha.

tired, shall sleep soon.
tmr gonna be all day out again.
man, gonna miss mcyc.
and the little kids.
though they say im fat hrrrmph.

kkaes. byebyebye.

i know im so not.

No comments: