Saturday, April 22, 2006

today's tutoring was.. haha.
crazy.
lysia was abit late, so we reached the place abit late too.
but haha.
there were other late people.
tutored siyuan again, she was so high cos she saw jj at westmall i think.
haha.

went for oasis.
man i was kinda boredd in there cos i cldnt play table tennis this time roundd.
and the computer screen made me dizzy.
plus the food wasnt that nice anymore :/
plus darren that stupid daisy told me i was fat.
ZZZ.
fuelled my longtime motivation to lose fats!
treated davin to drink. im so nice (:

man im addicted to subway.
when will our next subway meal be!
and venezia/vegetarian food with my dearest tingting!

okay off to watch my sad show.
haha anw i made a resolution not to say shit, damn and my ass.
so this'l be the last you'l see of those words.
(:

i love orange and limegreen, eyes that smile, and a witty charming personality (:

No comments: