Tuesday, April 11, 2006

today had 1h20min of chapel.
in a way i was glad i didnt pon it.
the songs were great and like i told twang, i always felt a surge of emotions rush through me whenever i sing along during chapel.
shrugs i dont know why?
through it all is nice!

today bio lab was slack :D
mark richie tan stil cant get my name right.
he always calls me tingting :/
then i'l look at tingting and we'l laugh.
anw, he totally announced that i was on a diet WTH :X
like i was saying i wanna save money and im on a diet so im not gna eat.
and then he overheard.
so he started saying thin women complain they are fat, and fat women always seem to appear in tight fitting clothes -.-
and asked me to treat those fat women as my role model.
HUH?! teachers nowadays ah :/

dicky tempted me with mussels today.
my gosh i totally love the malay food stall la! hot and good food :D
haha. and anw frozen banana's totally gross.
eews.

I MUST STOP SNACKING. tsktsk.

haha anw today during break i tried to hurt ben's fingers somehow but it didnt have an effect on him.
and then he did it back on me and it hurt a hell lot.
-.-
we wanted to do it near someone and see if we cld trigger a response HIAKHIAK.
evilevil us.
almost. grr.

then joshua did that handshake thing to me ( i thought it wldnt hurt so i gamely offered my hand )
shucks and boy did it hurt. madly!
my hand was numb. and then ben happily went to squeeze it somemore.
oh my gosh.
mad people.

martin saw my butterfly clip.
" eh why you clip your hair today? your boyfriend say pretty then you clip ah? "
LOL i totally died can.
spastic people.

oh did i mention about spencer too?
he was pranking on his friend. so he came over and told me that his friend had a crush on me.
and his friend was damn funny he looked so puzzled.
but anw. IT WAS A PRANK.
spencer's full of booshitt lah.

and then i fell aslp during pw lecture :/
hurhur.
and after pw cos huizhen needed to chiong home then she cldnt walk the extra mile for me ):
she decided to cab home and i asked if i cld take to buona vista.
haha and then in the process of flagging a cab she was being super funny again.
cos alot of people happily snatched our cabs and she got pissed off.

see my day.
filled with spasticity.
along with laughter and more laughter (:
ive wonderful friends.
thank goodness my breaks are same as 1sc8 so i can shuttle around and talk to those funny people in sc8 (:
and then occasionally have my head smacked by sam, have viv and claud call me auntie, have bushy poke my cheeks, have louis giving me THAT look whenever he saw me, bump into juin and have brief exchanges of lame crap, have jeremiah yank my hair and as a result a fight ensues between us. holy.

24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30!!!
OH NOOOOO. HOW?!
i think i shld just return home in time for dinner so i wont snack so much.

no squash tmr! :/
arrrrrrrrh. i'l forget my backhand drive by next monday la. shoots.

No comments: