Saturday, April 15, 2006

talking to qixin now.
whoa. she made me realise it's been really long.
ever since start of jc.
sighhs :/
those macs day.
i lovelovelove bbmacs la.
still rmbr how qixin and i always camp at bbmacs to talk.
really, like, talk.
boy, now theres noone to really understand me like her i suppose.
how can four years of friendship be replaced by friends of a mere few months?
goshness.
if not for the time i have now due to a longer holiday.
i wldnt have realised, i actually miss her.
shit i bet shes gna be so glad i blogged about her.
but anyhow, im meeting her on wednesday! (:
yay. subway subway subway town town town cbtl cbtl cbtl :D

okay that was all i wanted to blog about.
haha. and i think haoting.com is back on!! :D
( HAHAHA HAOTING NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU )
tank's 给我你的爱 is nice. heard it on dicky's phone i think.
oh my, been so long since ive fallen in love w a chinese song.

i really miss sec school life.
where i can just play ball or rot after school.
with my dearest les liauqixin that monkey.
ahh those were the days.

kaes my dads rushing me to go bathe and so i shall.
he's hungry already that man. tsktsk.
okay byes! (:

No comments: