Saturday, February 24, 2007




Bad mood = Eat alot = Empty loveletter container.
Time check: 12.06AM.
Congratulations to me for growing another bucket of fats.

-------------

I don't know if everyone mentioned will get to see this, but still..

Nice talking to you about funny stuff and serious stuff too, Kat. It's nice that we can do this little catching up online when we're too busy to stop by and do it in school (:

Thanks for always caring and listening and advising and keeping me in your prayers, William (:

Thanks you for that message, Cherilyn. It really helps to know that you understood how I was feeling despite it being a seemingly trivial matter.

I love your braiding skills, Amy! My hair was still neat and tidy even after PE :D Can I employ you to do it for me every morning? Happy early birthday anyway!

Joy, you're like my sunshine after rain! It's cool how you're great friends with Ben and how we can easily chill out together (: And I love how we can form an emo club impromptu and start talking about.. life.

Your smiles are a blessing, YuanTying! (:

SongHeng, talking to you is damn fun cos you're super funny and I like to pick up quarrels with you but you know I don't mean it :D And I know you're NO. TWO D:

Tingting, come back from Taiwan! I miss having you around to disturb me during lectures. Do you know all of us actually pay 100% attention (or, fall asleep) in school these days?! And Cold Storage's scones owns Coffee Bean's :/

Jian yang I've decided to let you have a spot in my entry because you're leaving soon. Like, in a few hours! Bon voyage (: Give you chocolates when you come back!

Esther, if I go for games tomorrow, let's play BADMINTON :D

Reuben, aye you retarded army boy thanks for telling me to be happy when I'm not. Good friends right? Tell me more secrets la! D: And be nicer to me!

I still have your 20% discount voucher, Ben. Can I call it my own?

Let's get drunk on coffee, Qixin :D


-------------

It's quite tiring to keep laughing all the time.

No comments: