Monday, February 26, 2007

A zillion smiles/hugs/loves/kisses to KATRINA VELICARIA ♥ Thanks for your morning surprise ie an apple and a funny sweet letter! ((: It really made everything that was weighing on my mind vanish. Thanks so much babe, life's all smiles with you around. Today went really well for a MONDAYYYY. Chem lab was interesting because we all pretended to be Aladdin while playing with the kerosene lamps :D We are retarded yes. Anyway the new year goodies at home are almost finishing :D I'll go attack the box of Fererro Rochers resting in the fridge as soon as the pineapple tarts are gone! :D And do you know Frosties are actually super nice? I wouldn't have known if not for Charmaine PZX! The stupid tiger kills the whole appeal haha. Go try go try (: Yyxz later! I am scaredddddddd, of __________. Okay byebye I gotta eat dinner and leave!

No comments: