Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Had a great chat with Vivian on my way home. Thanks girl for waiting for me to finish squash! (: Those funorama days still feel like yesterday. Love how we always manage to talk non-stop about the most trivial stuff. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO ESSENTIAL BREW TO EAT CALAMARI WITH CLAUDIA AS WELL?

Today the clique turned up in full force! :D My happy pills ♥♥♥ Some come and go, but all these are here to stay (:

Things I wanna say to random people:

"You've gone so far. ):"
"I'm grateful for the space, at least that way I can function more normally."
"It's like a two-way thing, really. You're not the only one."
"Your smiles make me happy (:"
"Stop."
"Thanks for making me feel like shit."
"I still feel a little queasy this day of each month."
"So fake."

I was drowning my sorrows but they learned how to swim.

No comments: