Monday, February 19, 2007



Which star are you from?
Saturday, 10.30PM
Channel 55

My current ♥. I don't care if you call me an auntie for loving korean soap dramas because I just do. It's my ticket to unlimited wailing. Anyway, Chinese New Year's been stale like every other day, with more food, more time to slack, and of course the hongbaos. I'm really distant from my cousins because of certain things that happened, and also because I don't take the initiative to talk to them. So I can't fault anyone for the gap between us. But it's okay! They helped me cook food during steamboat this afternoon HAHA. What a fats-laden past few days.


:D I'm meeting Qixin and EP and I-don't-know-who-else tomorrow for Swensens!
:( I chipped one of my contact lenses booboo.


Right, happy CNY though we're almost into our third day already! And William, I saw the advert already. Don't look like lorrrrrrrrr.



Your second option.

No comments: