Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hello, hello. School really numbs people. Or to put it more aptly, it keeps us so occupied that we can't be bothered with all the rubbishy stuff until we finally get some time to breathe and all. Which is probably late at night but that's when we have to go sleep or we'll not be able to wake up the next day and start the whole numbing process again. Anyway, food's my only source of comfort. It's not a really good thing to start eating so much all of a sudden because:

1. I start ballooning, already ballooning.
2. I spend 70% of my allowance on food.
3. I am not exercising as much as I should.

I think my face just got rounder. Damn!

Happy birthday to Shaoming Shuwen and XY! :D I stayed up to text them at the stroke of midnight! I'm damn nice. So long, lovely people.

No comments: