Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jaded is the word.

Watched Hannibal Rising with Bert Rebecca Johnathan Gary. Rebecca and I were having random bouts of HIGHHHH. Maybe that explains why I was so high again while I was with May, waiting for Juin's parents after yyxz :O The movie's gory to the max, and the plot isn't that thick, but still, I think it's a movie worth catching! D: Reached home got kinda screwed by my parents; I think I'll have to stop going for yyxz already. Not so often anyway, because I don't think I can take it constantly churning out logical excuses while looking at them in their eyes. It feels sucky to the core. Is it weak to not continue fighting for it? Shrugs. It's like lying blatantly and when I think of how I've been doing it.. ohmygosh.

Getting back GSC results tomorrow! My heart's about to jump out.

No comments: