Saturday, March 10, 2007

i just wish there was so much more than that, about me&you.

chem spa, chem lesson one after the other; BRAIN-DEAD.
holland v crystal jade with joy and amy; i didn't get lost :D
cell; ate and ate and ate and stoned.
gym; the most satisfying one hour of the day (:

summary of my day! i don't wna go down to the nitty gritties haha. anyway, something that was touched on during cell group: mutual understanding. i just realised all the moaning and groaning and moping i've done recently was all quite immature. maybe we've just attained the level of mutual understanding (: it's okay we all learn!

qiwei: jieying im really proud of you cause although your life is nanhua-like
like mine, you are still willing to serve God so wholeheartedly.im happy for you
that God has given me such a happy and retarted senior that can babysit me and
(try) to tutor me.


sweet (:

von: this is a happy entry! :D

No comments: