Friday, March 02, 2007



So after a ride on the emotional roller-coaster, I'm permanently relieved. Freaking out together, using chocolates to fight that scary feeling, waiting for the result slips that never seem to come (because the teacher was ABIT slowww), and heart racing madly, eyes scrutinising at the result slip in the teacher's hand hoping the letter resembles that of an A. Thankful, that God's been watching over me (: Went to see the j3s collect results. Many army boys who just booked out walked into the hall. So cute it's like huge bags and green uniformmmm D: Oops I digressed. Yeah so anyway all the multiple distinction holders were up on stage, and it's quite insipring! I hope I can be on the stage next year too! Work hard work hard work hard. It's reassuring to see the smiles of those seniors that I saw and spoke to; it's almost like they made me think that the whole journey to A levels isn't that arduous after all. That fleeting moment of joy just offsets everything. BUT, we all know this feeling will fade by the time MONDAY comes zz.

On another note, I gulped alot alot of pu'er tea just now. Hopefully it's gonna help burn some fats away!

No comments: