Tuesday, March 27, 2007

okay la just updating so that this doesn't rot. life doesn't suck, but it doesn't mean it rocks either. i think my terms results are sucky like hell, but i guess that doesn't spell the end of my life yet. everyone's getting a tad more grumpy these days because of sucky terms results but venezia & a raisin scone always manage to put the smile back on our faces. maybe we'll all do fine for A's and see each other on stage IN THE END; i don't wna be the only one amongst the empty chairs still clapping for those on the stage! lofty aspirations, but i probably WILL still be one of those sitting down while the whole world's up on stage! what a loser. just musings and more musings; im surprised at how this entry seems so much longer than my previous ones. anyway just something random: there's this weird uncle in my neighbourhood who's, well, behaving quite weirdly that i'm super freaked out. maybe i should hire a bodyguard (s) to protect myself from his advances omgz. haha anyway it seems like the IN thing to add a z behind some random words and act half twit; i think im addicted to it alreadyz as you can see! when anyone sees this please keep me in your prayers i'll appreciate it alot alot alot! and you know these days i dont reply messages as often to those i usually will because, well, mood aint that good nowadays! but it's okay im still surviving and im waiting for the day i can be genuinely happy on sundays. (and maybe saturdays too) we are the reason is really nice, so is the christmas shoe song huizhen intro-ed to me. so heartwrenching.com! alrightos, that shall be all. i think my hair's grown a little it's not that fugly anymore yay! and i wna get those fats swimming in my body offffffff help.

No comments: