Friday, November 03, 2006

1. If I were a month I would be: July
2. If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday
3. If I were a time of day I would be: 1700
4. If I were a planet I would be: Venus
5. If I were a sea animal I would be: a starfish
6. If I were a direction I would be: West
7. If I were a piece of furniture I would be: a chandelier
8. If I were a symbol I would be: &
9. If I were a historical figure I would be: MARIE CURIE HAHAHA. no, I don't know, really.
10. If I were a liquid I would be: plain water!
11. If I were a stone I would be: ruby
12. If I were a tree, I would be: a christmas tree
13. If I were a bird, I would be: a hen
14. If I were a tool, I would be: a screwdriver
15. If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a champagne rose
16. If I were a kind of weather, I would be: sunshine-filled with a slight breeze
17. If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a xylophone
18. If I were an animal, I would be: a jigglypuff
19. If I were a color, I would be: any colour with hints of glitter
20. If I were an emotion, I would be: emo
21. If I were a vegetable, I would be: a broccoli
22. If I were a sound, I would be: a lullaby
23. If I were an element, I would be: water
24. If I were a car, I would be: some mazda car
25. If I were a song, I would be: 靠近一点点
26. If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Steven Spielberg? shrugs-
27. If I were a book, I would be written by: Jodi Picoult
28. If I were a food, I would be: a chocolatey piece of brownie with a scoop of icecream on top (:
29. If I were a place, I would be: a nice coffee house! (:
30. If I were a material, I would be: lace
31. If I were a taste, I would be: sweet :D HAHAHA
32. If I were a scent, I would be: the smell of rich chocolate
33. If I were a word, I would be: ribbon
34. If I were a body part I would be: eyes
35. If I were a facial expression I would be: o.o
36. If I were a subject in school I would be: PE
37. If I were a cartoon character I would be: chip (as in chip&dale)
38. If I were a shape I would be a: star!
39. If I were a character in a movie I would be played by: I want Charlize Theron, she's so pretty (:
40. If I were a game I would be: netball?

sleepy.

No comments: