Friday, November 03, 2006

Because I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand


Had my anti-flu jab, hurts. I actually dreamt about it last night. Stupid dream. No, nightmare.
I gained weight @!#*&?! I just hope I don't look what I weigh, which is actually quite impossible because I'm already quite a dinosaur.
Going back to school for PW, sigh! Let's hope we will be able to finish it! Just a little bit of editting here and there.. right? Haha, so convincing. Should I wear slippers?
Beauty&theBeast at night. Meeting the girls for dinner! Then we will see Noel on stage, maybe as the BEAST. Hahaha.
I am a cheenapok I just downloaded many Chinese songs. But I don't care I like (:
Have to do powerpoint for that China thingy. I will be allergic to powerpoints soon. Really.
Okay shit, my mum is bugging me to tidy my room because the doctor said my nose is super sensitive and she is convinced my room is piled with heaps of dust bunnies and what not. Selective hearing.

All the time I was crying, I was just trying to forget your name.

Sexy back is so addictive.

No comments: