Sunday, November 05, 2006

Today is PW day. o.o We went to JingHui's house to tie up some strings. SeeWah and I took like, half an hour to reach her house when it was supposed to be a five-minute walk. We are lousy, yes I know. And anyway, SeeWah is from BPMC! I got a shock when I found out. Slacked around 'cos we were almost done and all. Huizhen and Afiyah joined us later, thank goodness. As usual HuiZhen and I were shooting each other again. But it's all in the name of fun so it's okay. Typed my script, so now I gotta memorise it, and settle some ppt stuff, and I'll be done (: I hope we'll do fine tomorrow! It's the last leg of the race, we gotta give it our best shot yepyep.

I left first to meet my parents so we could get stuff that I need for the China Immersion thing. It's in two weeks and that means I only have either this weekend or the next to finish getting everything, so my parents said it'd be better to buy everything first. Buying everything at one go is scary; so much money was spent. I mean, it's the same if I buy it on separate trips, but it's less appalling, the amount of money spent. Oh well, I felt guilty about the money so I offered to pay half. And because I offered to split the amount, my parents began saying I'm some small rich woman.

Dinner was at Din Tai Fung (: Our first time there, so we ordered some small dishes to share. Food was good, ambience was good, service was good. We were all satiated at the end of everything. There are days when we need to pamper ourselves with food; THIS will be the day (:

Away with the angsty fangsty emo post.

We're meeting in school at 7 tomorrow because we are the first group. I'd better go off, do what I intend to do, and then do some PW stuff and practise my speech in front of the mirror. Maybe I'll end up laughing in disgust at myself speaking.

No comments: