Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hello hello! (: I like this template! I think Jessica used it before! Haha. Nevermind, now that she has her princess hours one which I think she's greatly loving it, I shall adopt this skin! Lol :D

Had this sudden impulse to want to go to a pub and like, sit down and chill. Not the boom boom music kind, that's a club. I want to go to the kind with live, soothing music, and an ambience that makes chilling out in good company a welcoming thought (: Only seem to be able to imagine doing that with Joy and Jessica though, or maybe the GSC lot. I don't know why. Maybe because whenever I'm with Joy we kinda share quite abit, and then also because of being used to the gatherings at the library every Monday and Thursday? Shrugs. Anyhow, yeah. it's all about preference!

Yesterday when I went out with my mum I finally faced the ugly fact that I am not suited for shades. Imagine my utter disappointment :O There goes my dream of vintage frames! Rahrah. Haha, I think my fashion style is trashy actually :/

Okays, it's eleven. Shall go study for GSC. I'm so last minute, as usual :X Oh yeah. My mum told me something that struck me. I was telling her that randomly about this friend of mine who's really smart, but ended up in ITE because of not working hard, possibly due to family matters and stuff, and a good example being that I had to eat all my books to get a lousy 250 for PSLE, while he could easily get the same aggregate with just barely flipping through. And then she said, since when have you really put in your 100% in studies. Maybe I was too busy trying to slack D:

It's 11.01AM!

No comments: