Saturday, November 04, 2006

只要你的肩膀 依然让我靠

Today is a lousy day. I haven't even touched on my PW script yet; the thumbdrive is lying in the corner of my bag. I ate two ferrero rochers in hope of lifting my mood but it seems that chocolates have lost their appeal. On days like that I prefer to plug in my earphones and pretend I cannot hear what my parents are saying. Ignorance is bliss anyway. I think they always try to speak in Cantonese but I don't think they realise I understand every single word they are saying. I just hate that they act like nothing has happened after their acidic words.

Thoughts ran through my mind again when I listened to those songs. It is easy to forgive, but hard to forget. I think until I learn how to forget, I will never be able to be at ease with myself. It sucks to suddenly start wallowing in self pity, but I know I will get out of it before I sink too deep. Things are always okay. Only I am not.

I am waiting for the day when Ben, Joy and I will get to chill out together (:

Had the sudden impulse to gym just now but I know I'll just face another round of lashings and more unpleasant stuff so, forget it.

What a lousy day. (Yes I know I said it right at the beginning.)

No comments: