Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hellohello (: Nothing much's been going on in my life, so yeah, nothing substantial to blog about eh? I've started to pack my luggage already, countdown 4 days to the China trip. Actually it's 3.5 days, because on Saturday morning I'll set off already. Now that the trip's nearing I find myself having lots of doubts and uncertainty. Shrugs. Let's hope they're just unnecessary thoughts : Oh, the luggage packing was irritating, and I almost got into a row with my mum because of that. Okay let's not talk about it. Sometimes I think both of us are equally childish and stubborn. Runs in the blood, I suppose that's what people usually say -.-

Gotta go back to school tommorow and on Thursday, from 8.30AM to godknowswhen ): That means waking up early, staying in school for x hours, and fighting the sleeping bug. It's okay, I will survive. Afterall it's not as if I'll be in a room filled with strangers. There's still Jessica! (: Ray of hope lol.

Anyway, that aside, have you seen the new avatar above my counter? Cherries! Haha (: I think it's pretty, and I bet you think so too! A nice change from Stitch, isn't it. Been wanting to change my template, but let's just wait a bit yeah.

Aiyah, like I mentioned, nothing substantial to blog about, so there. An entry of rubbish. Dinner's here. My stomach's growling. Can you hear it? :O

No comments: