Sunday, August 06, 2006

BLOGGER ATE UP MY LENGTHY ENTRY.
)): so i shall keep this short.
basically i felt like crap cos all the snacking has started talking its toll on me.
and then i went for retail therapy so i felt better.
just when i decided i would finish my essay, blogger ate up my painstakingly typed entry.
now im no longer in the mood for my essay.
BUT. i'll still complete it.
because i know i should.

and for you loyal readers out there, here are some grossly boring, somewhat narcisstic, and insanely random photos:


CHERRIES (: ignore the aircon please.


i know i know, the unsightly legs. but i dont care anymore la.


yesyes, the unglam moment of me looking like a freaking constipated whale.


this was the topshop top i wanted to buy but i didnt, in the end.
it's supposed to be purple. yes i always like taking photos like that so i can decide if i want to buy the top even after ive left the shop.

yes that should be all.
ciaoo ((:
PE tomorrow! im a happy girl.

No comments: