Saturday, August 05, 2006

may i have the last dance.



hellohello again,.
im home after bringing my brother back from pasir ris.
yes he lost weight again from all the jungle survival stuff im so so green w envy ):
and so the thought of joining canoe is forming in my head again.
should i should i should i!
but im so not fit.
okay maybe im just not cut out for stuff like that lol.

anyway you saw the picture those are my latest buy :D
i love them more and more, my birkenstock-lookalike pair of slips.
bought them at a bata sale and it's not the nicest ive seen.
but i just like the cherries for no reason (:
i seriously think my fetish for shoes is getting worse.

the thought of the holidays-filled week ahead makes me so NOT motivated to do any work.
i must borrow tutorials to photocopy on monday.
so i can do some serious work during the holidays.
I FORGOT TO PRAY AGAIN BEFORE EATING DINNER. (and lunch and breakfast.)
i'l stick a post-it on my mirror so it'l be the first thing i see in the morning :x

might go spend my vouchers tmr! AT TOPSHOP :D
retail therapy, and the best excuse to burn off the tiniest amount of calories!
till then!

No comments: