Tuesday, August 01, 2006

my angelic stranger, you.

HELLOWORLD <3

today i screwed my bio spa.
messed up big time, felt like crying x1000000.
especially after i saw cherilyn teared a little.
oh well. i cant salvage it anymore, maybe i shld just do extra well for theory or smth.
or maybe i can like pray it wont have a huge impact on my A's, like what juin said.
gosh. what an idiot i am.

gp was a blur, slacked alot.
passed food around, ate mel's m&ms (:
think it made me better cos by the end of the lesson i was too distracted to feel sad, as compared to before gp when i was totally feeling like crap.
took cherilyn's pencil tin by mistake, only realised when i went for gsc.
JESSICA took a photo of herself using my phone.
reminds me of qx.
both like to take photos madlyy -.o
she's funny im enjoying her company more! i seem to have an affinity w the fairfield and crescent people.
kindaa. hahaha.

during pw there was this bitchy guy who kept kicking aiyun's chair.
and when aiyun FINALLY cldnt take it anymore and asked him to stop kicking the chair, he, being the bitch, stuck a post it on aiyun w rubbish on top.
and XIUXIU KNOWS THAT GUY.
oh what is the world coming to.

spent my pw doodling.
i like! i think everything random when drawn together looks pretty (:
haha shall scan in some day. heehee.
melody spent the lesson drawing DINOSAUR.
and named her dino twangkosaurus. or smth liddat.
after twangaiyun. HAHA. so cute.

ive an ulcer that hurts madlyy.
screw that.

these days i get hungry easily.
but that's good cos it means my metabolism is faster. (:

okaybyebye.
shall go study la.
PROMOS COMING. i must be a mugger.
oh i want to stay back in schl one of these days to study.
so i can get the free chocs. haha.
from the cocoa trees leh! must take! :DD
shit i sound like an auntie.

till then! i love you guys like hell.
my twin my bestest girlfriends my guyfriends (:

No comments: