Tuesday, August 29, 2006

im enjoying today's free time!
cos ytd was an utterly hectic day.
kindaa.
left me working in the night in vain to complete my gsc stuff.
yepp but it was all worth it cos i had a ball of time during dance rehearsal again (:

today was quite a nice day.
i love ting's tamagotchi!
it's called sngsng ((:
hahaha. her tamagotchi is super cute. i like! :DD

haha. anyways today they had this form to fill in for games day.
for the players and all lah.
im quite excited about games day after promos.
im gna play frisbee captain's ball and waterbomb!
actually wanted to go bball too but then if i shoot netball style sure kena blocked.
so nvrmind la -.o
but anyway, yay. i look forward to a whole day full of sweat and more! (:

i tell you my class girls are damn mad.
today we were damn squeezed in a lift and i was surrounded my a crowd of terrorists.
sijay was putting some rubbish on my head; weijoe was resting his monstrous arm on my shoulder; i was like saying oh no im kissing my file.
and then melody was like. why dont you kiss me. or smth la.
and cherilyn joined in too.
i was DAMN glad when the lift finally reached the fifth level.

YES. one more day and it's the hols.
im loving it.
:DD

oh i bought the latest issue of 8days and you guys gotta read it kae.
it's like. damn terrible.
they showed a splash of women who're dangerously thin/ shed alot of weight it's damn scary.
all skin and bones! goshness.
especially keira knightley.
aaah.

i dont know why; i just felt that way.
and i knew there and then that i gotta tell myself.
i cant.

No comments: