Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HELLO LOVELIES.
i havent blogged yesterday so im here to fulfil my two days' worth of blogging desire -.-
yupyupp.
can i blog about two days straight?
(cos i need to distract myself from snacking hahaha my mum just bought the abc biscuits! i <3.
huizhen suddenly asked me if i liked a guy now and i said no.
but i was intrigued by her question.
turned out ting was freaking her out with her female tendencies (fake one la).
HAHA. so in the end all of us displayed our public affection for huizhen :DD
so so funnaye.

gsc mock exam was.. aaaaurgh. im just happy it's over! (:
wrote rubbish and my handwriting screwed real bad :/ i'l work on it soon think i havent been doing much work, that's why. haha.
and im so glad wilbert remembered to keep his promise but too bad my paper ended earlier today!

oh anyway.
i think being my friend's good in the sense you get to eat alot of food.
rightrightright juin and qixin? teehee :p (havent used that in ages cos i think it looks spast.)
just today i offered juin some of my fruits (cos i cldnt finish), and a piece of chipsmore biscuit (cos it's kinda like a habit that i share my food).
hahaha. quite funny he was asking me why i was so generous.
AHEM EXCUSE ME IM ALWAYS SO NICE?

oh im glad mel's feeling better from her gastric flu her burps in class are real real funny it's like deafening HAHA.

i think i always feel guilty about things others think are weird.
maybe it's just the different things that we label 'important' in our hearts.
yupp. so another entry there, and yes i'l add a tagboard reaaaal soon kays.
some noters before i go!

qixin: read your blog it's okay to not go home w me i had to rush off and was prepared to go home alone anyways. ((: and i bet qihui was only trying to make you happy HAHA. it's good we're talking but that's cos we're both noisy and ra-ra people ((: love!

twinn: i love your letter sets they're so preeeeetaye. and your handwriting's so fonty. will reply soon but not today cos i gotta rush my tutorials aye? (: love loads and i enjoy hearing about izzy and the crazy things you do for her.

; the thin line between love and hate

No comments: