Saturday, August 19, 2006

SATURDAY.

athome
i did chem, and im so glad to get rid of yet another thing from my to-do list.
helped my mummy mop the floor i found it quite a good way to speed up the digestion of my yum lunch (smuckers strawberry jam/ nutella bread).
stared at my taxi purse awhile more i totally adore it.
and my preeeety clear folder (i think)


mcyc
benjamin went! lysia didnt. hmm, my new student's a pleasant girl. and i found my love for mcyc again. yupyupp.
went for oasis for awhile w ben after that, taught him an ionic equilibrium question.
yupp, jieying's finally catching up in her work.
obviously, as usual, he hinted about his upcoming birthday super madly.

bbqatjiafalaoshi's
yep, all the churchies were there. okay i sound like im very close to them but im not kae.
they're all quite foreign but really noisy and all so yupp.
cut my first ever watermelon in my whole life; i felt like a total bimbo who doesnt know how to do anything.
but it's okay there's always a first at least i learnt smth new.
honey and winnie were helping me.
err, no kidding, one of the girls is reaaaaaally called honey.
so cute!
i loooooove laoshi's house it's really nicely decorated and all.
the swimming pool area's really nice, especially at night.
the dim lights in the pool, the gentle breeze, the pebbles, the pink flowers floating in the water.
therapeutic.
took photos in the swimming pool!
jiafa laoshi was really funny cos we were doing smth illegal yet we were making such a racket.
so he was like.. panicking. haha.
yupyupp. some things happened.
it's the night la.
reached home at about 10, parents didnt scold nor notice, so hurrahs.
feel like _______ now.
eeeeks.

cell
and i present to you, my (incomplete) cell, at sizzlers.


thankyous
enli; hugs dearie! your hug was really comforting. <3
juin; for always being there.
may; for the smiles and for asking.
jiafa laoshi; for the bbq, and the care and concern.

every day, im learning something new.

No comments: