Friday, December 01, 2006

Hello darlings I'm back (: I miss you twenty odd people who went on the trip, as well as the friends I've made in China. Words can't say enough, except that it feels especially warm in the biting winter when I see all your warm smiles as well as some of you offering your coats, scarves, gloves, hugs when I'm feeling frozen, and that I'm so glad I got to know you guys (:


Our (Jessica and I) huge King-sized bed :D


Jessica's luggage and mine.


We asked for toys on the plane :D


Tian An Men Square.


Picture of bliss (; I like this picture quite abit.


Jessica, XueYuan the Darlie smile girl, and I in school & our AC jackets! (:


The school's bleachers sorta thing, reserved only for school major events like sports day. Spot the AC colours :O


All but a FEW of the many buildings of the huge school compound. I think it's like 10x of AC lah.


At Starbucks with Jessica and some of the guys. We went there because we thought Xidan was a lousy place with only Salvatore Ferragamo but apparently we just haven't checked out the bazaar thing o.o


Athena, Jessica, XueYuan, SinYee and I on the bus back home. We were making like a hell load of noise waving at other bus drivers :X


Our first wu shu lesson! :D Maiden attempt at weaving a sword. Looks retarded huh.


Second last day of school, so Jessica and I went on a photo-taking spree. This girl sits in front of me and has a round face like me :D


This girl is my buddy, 蒋天宇 (: She's also a class discipline mistress sorta thing. So I was afraid of talking to her on the first day.. damn paiseh to get scolded for talking when you're already 17 lah :


祖纪超 aka No. 2!! Hahaha both Jessica and I think he's so shy to the extent that it becomes quite cute. Lol. I took pictures with No. 1 too but then I look too ugly inside and I was too embarrassed to ask for another picture so IT'S OKAY I'll just stare at it and drool by myself LOL.


Jessica's buddy 陈喆! She is damn funny and nice also lah. Always talking to Jessica during lessons tsktsk.


Math teacher! She is so nice even though I don't understand a single thing she's teaching -.- Why am I not surprised haha.


Two of the class girls :D 王心伶 and 小安 (that's her nickname I think) and us.


The emcee of the cultural exchange programme with the foreign students in school, Max.


One of the Korean students, who's also 周漠's eye candy :DD


Some place around Tian An Men also lah I think. Quite pretty at night with all the lights, isn't it? (:


After countless attempts we finally got it right YAY (:


Katrina Velicaria!


Jessica XY SY and I <3 style="WIDTH: 522px; HEIGHT: 392px" height="403" src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/_gniyeij/P1010029-1.jpg" width="402">
Athena the green woman :D I love green too and we have the same kind of palms. LOL.


Jessica the orange woman lol. Both she and Athena can go form the traffic light with XinQian whom I think owns a red jacket o.o


One of the many similar looking gates that I took. I gave up after realising everything looks the same to me except the signboard o.o


SinYee! She's damn nice, really (: Lovelove.


Bird's eye view of the forbidden city (if I'm not wrong lol)


The dustbins in China look different EVERYWHERE o.o


Temple of Heaven (天坛)


Jingyi and Mr Sim the Ninja LOL :DD


Us again hahaha.



This little boy awoken my maternal instincts lol. But he seems to be struggling in this picture :


Our group! Jason, me, ZiHui, XinQian, Jessica, Jingyi :D


The ONLY picture I have with Steffi.


At Lu Gou Bridge (芦沟桥). There are like >500 little lions on the walkway so I'm just stroking like one of the manymanymany :O


Still at the bridge!


Everyone outside the Anti-Japanese War Memorial Museum (where we learnt about the cruel massacres yucksyucksyucks) (:


SinYee, XueYuan, Jessica (: They all look quite nice here!


The dumpling man, QiuYan and me. Actually he's the nice uncle who agreed to surrender his home for our dumpling making (:


Lao shi showing off her pro dumpling making skills :D


Pigs in action.


Another pig who skipped her lunch 'cos she wanted to jian fei but ended up eating quite abit during the dumpling making session.


SinYee kneading the dough. Sticky business.


Athena in the foreground, Kat in the back.


Aiyoh ugly face and Ziwen.


SPONGEBOB SOCKS :D XueYuan's. Damn cute!!


We were walking on the road that only the Emperor can use so it seemed extremely memorable to take this picture o.-


Pocky boys -.- But the dark chocolate Pocky's reaaaaaally thumbs up.


She's 小雪, a two-year-old to be, can recite a zillion Tang poems, and has a temper. Talented baby nevertheless. I felt inferior beside her leh.


There she goes in a poem-ish mood (: The umbrellas were given to her by nieghbours whenever she successfully recited a good poem! She has three umbrellas already :O


QiuYan thinks the purple umbrella matches my purple top so she asked me to hold it while taking a photo but then yah it wasn't taken properly so we were cut off :(


Self explanatory? x


Form teacher (: Candid shot, all because the guy who held my camera didn't count and just kept snapping and I was complaining to lao shi and she said he was trying to take the most natural shots, so there!


Class girls; after mass exercise.


Girl power again (:


高二 (1) 班 (: dearly missed!


The lovely Bio teacher but I don't know why her eyes are closed here :X


Another Korean kid who turned out to be very scary. He totally demanded that we take another photo without flash and then tried to fiddle with my camera to delete the first flash picture despite my OFFER to HELP him delete it from MY camera. Weird leh.


The fatherly figure of the school, Mr Principal. I still don't know his name LOL :X But he was quite nice I was asking him if I could hold his arm and he was like '可以, 可以' :D


Great Wall.


It's supposed to be a portrait scenery picture. I know my photography skills is quite lousy but I tell you the scenery was so BREATHTAKING.


In one of the forts on our way scaling up the Great Wall. I quite like this picture but it's a little blur ):


The furthest we could climb before the rest of the Great Wall was sealed. Jingyi and I took this together because it was like freezer cold temperature and it was faster having two take together instead of individually so yeah.


The slab of stone that proves that you went to the Great Wall of China -.-


Jason's coat saved the day.


The mirror that made us appear all slim and nice (:


And the other one which made us turn quite the opposite :(


I covered my mouth because Jingyi thinks I look weird smiling which I think so too but I cannot help it lah huh I look horrible. I think that's my first photo with OnWin inside.


Trishaw ride! I look damn guy here hahaha. But I never ever rode in a trishaw before!! So must put up here -.-


OnWin and Jingyi's trishaw ahead of us.


Lao shi!!!! I love her man she's so nice! Really. She knows how to read palms too haha and she said my health will become better when I grow older, my relationships will be complex and in a mess, I think alot, and I will ripe to an old age. And just when I believed her totally she came to tell me she was just crapping. Wah lau!


ADIDOS! Okay lah it's 'cos we went to Silk Street and they sold many many fake stuff that look real and the jacket on XinQian was bought from there. And then we also saw the lousy imitations which spelt Adidos instead of Adidas, so we started calling XinQian Adidos LOL. She's covering her mouth 'cos the skin around her lips were a little irritated and so I did the same to make her feel better.


Kat joined in too (:


Candid shot lah. All because of me turning my head -.-


The wonderful babes that made the trip super, together with Liang lao shi! (:


Us girrrrrls again!


New shoes we bought from our last two shopping trips. Clockwise from Kat's brown Converse classics, my Dunks, XueYuan's Dunks, Jessica's high ankle Converse shoes, finally Jingyi's Dunks (: And we got it cheap (obviously cos they're imitations). I probably just announced to the whole world that I'm wearing cheapo shoes but I don't care heh heh heh.

Here's the photos I've promised, not entirely there but I think that's about all. Some pictures are in the cameras of the others (eg Jess ZiHui OnWin) so I guess I'll just wait abit okay. Let's hope we can all meet up soon for a Starbucks drink or something! No more freezing winter to make coffee feel so good but I guess air conditioned places will do just fine!

Chalet soon! Let's hope the turnout will be good. Can't wait to see those old school pallies (:

No comments: