Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hello, say byebye to me. I'm going off with a heavy heart, and coming back just in time for school. It'll be like waking up from a beautiful dream, and bracing myself for a tough time ahead. Can we turn back time? All the way back to Christmas Eve, let life's events play till Boxing Day, and then rewind again? I enjoy moping around and living in history&self-denial. On days like that I tend to allow myself to be all emo and quiet and put on the can't-you-tell-i'm-feeling-like-crap face. But no, that's just self-indulgent and selfish at the same time. Many, many decisions in life to make; I guess we can never have the slice of cake on our plate AND eat it. My brain's too saturated for me to continue; I guess sometimes these thoughts just grow on you so much that you can't function properly anymore. Simple actions tell alot, and hey you, I think I got the message already. I really believe how everything in life is already planned by God and laid out before us. I'll bring my bible along on the mini-trip this time.

Qixin, I received your card! Thanks! So it didn't come THAT late afterall. Let's go out again laaa.
Pearlyn, the sweets were a surprise! :D LOVE. Yes, our friendship will still stay 'fresh after 10years' (:
XY, I received your card too! The 'decorate-your-own-tree' thing's cute :DD
Kat, when you read this, WELCOME BACK (:
Reuben, thanks for the webcam!

No comments: