Tuesday, December 19, 2006



hello. it's been a wet, wet day. and it's been foiling my plans ): i wanted to go jogging in the morning, mail my xmas cards, go town to get stuff (: BUT BUT BUT. i ended up in a crazy conversation about MILK, and then only to fall asleep RIGHT AFTER LUNCH, while reading my book, only to wake up four hours later. please don't emphasise further what a pig i am thankyou o.o i've already planned my wednesday; we'll see how it goes. one imperative thing i've to do will be to MAIL THOSE XMAS CARDS. i think if i don't mail tmr it'l never reach the people by the end of the year :X eh anyway i had a missed call while i was sleeping if you happen to read this please call again okay. okayy i'll go read now. haha since im not gna do much for the remaining days left of the december vacation, i'll just focus on improving my engrish. ha. ha. okay catch me sometime soon! i may update again at night if smth funnaye happens (:

my dad: where are you going on sunday? church ah?
me: erm, no la.

shooots.

No comments: