Saturday, January 20, 2007

Back from Gina's (Lena's&Fiona's too) grandmother's wake! Glad to see the girls looking alright (: Strong girls! Felt a little sad when i saw some people cry. I'm easily affected lah. BUT THEN. Joses was like 'Don't cry lah'. And he spoilt the whole emo thing zzz. Okay maybe it's not a bad thing afterall. After the short service (in Teochew omg) we sat around a table and started chatting and eating peanuts. Something damn embarrassing happened but I shan't elaborate omg. Hm so we kinda continued talking rubbish into the night la, until Joshua's daddy came. Got a free lift back home, and I finally understood the saying 'like father, like son'. Haha it's okay I don't think he'll read this. So I reached home safely before ten thirty with an exploding bladder. YAY tomorrow I can go for service afterall! I swear I'll go pouncing on William's mudpie (: I am happy tonight cos I didn't have to lie about going to the wake. Alright I'll blog again tomorrow! I am a happy girl tonight.

No comments: