Saturday, January 27, 2007

I just remembered Cherilyn saying she'll buy me SMOKED SALMON for my birthday! DD: Anyway minus the thing that made me pissed, I had a pretty great time with Aiyun and Cherilyn at Cold Storage today (: Buying food's fun, lugging them home's not :/ But well, we're just such nice seniors making food for those juniors; they'd BETTER appreciate it man! Oh we wanted to find BACON BITS to add to the salad but then when we asked one of the staff members, he brought us to cans of BAKED BEANS. We tumbled in laughter! I think it's damn funny. Such retards we were. I flew along the aisle on the trolley! It was nice relieving my non-existent childhood :D And I was carrying Cherilyn's school bag so I bet I look like some lousy schoolkid hahaha. Alright, tomorrow I gotta make my way to ToaPayoh by EIGHT AM. This is so bad. Gotta go off, NOW. Will try to study on the train tmr HAHA. I am slacking wayyy too much! Last thing, GP presentation scared the hell outta me because Ms N has really high expectations but I'm glad we made it HAHA and Brendan's conclusion totally blew her off. Yeah, he's THAT good :O

No comments: