Friday, January 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEPIN (:

TGIF! Oh my I think I'll find myself starting every friday's entry the SAMEEEE way o.o Had fun rubbishing around w the usual people and I guess that's enough to last me through otherwise a really horrible day (again haha). OH I WAS THE ONLY GIRL IN CLASS TO BE STREAMED INTO BEGINNER BEGINNER GROUP o.o OMG. That's how bad I am -.- BUT! It was fun! Cos there were only 3 people in the group, and Ritik (sp) and Hilmi were good company (: We started playing with water after pe ended. Conclusion: Swim pe is fun fun fun! Minus the walking-to-pool-and-walking-back part. Was totally squirming cos of my ugly bouncing fats. Right, let's not talk about it. Visited Amy at NP with Joy&Ben! (: She was singing cos there was an open house at NP. She's the woman man, that powerhouse. Her voice was greaaaaat! (: Then we took the facility tour bus back to the business block so we could get to the bus stop. The ambassadors on the bus were like, hawwwt. Both the girl and the guy! Chatted a little with Joy on the bus. Nice little chat there (: All that was lacking was a cuppa TCC coffee and probably a slice of brownie. Okay, on second thoughts, maybe not the brownie but yeah. It was a good release, I don't feel so pent up anymore. True confidantes ♥ Yep. Next week we're gonna present stuff about the China trip to the rest! Quite exciting, actually. I look forward to reliving the togetherness again! Alright, what a lengthy entry. Byebye world!
LIFESUCKSLAAAA

No comments: